Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Paisley Butterflies

Good morning!
Hope you are well? 
I have a rather 'fussy' card to show you this morning...well more fussy than usual lol!

I didn't have the colour card I wanted for my butterfly or leaves so I coloured my card before die cutting, then added more colour to the main butterfly after.

Supplies used:
Card - Whisper White
Papers - Paisley Petals
Dies - Sizzlits Little Leaves, Embosslits Beautiful Wings
Stamps - Happiest Birthday Wishes
Markers - Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Ribbon & brad from stash


If you would like me to order any of these products for delivery right to your door, please don't hesitate to contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com


Challenges
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open

Well bye for now...see you tomorrow :)


2 comments:

  1. oh, fussy but beautiful :) love how you coloured it :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fussy but not too fussy - a perfect mix of patterns and colour. Love the ribbon treatment too!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study and Happy Holidays! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x