Thursday, 31 January 2013

Just, Thank You! (Sale-A-Bration)

Hello!
I appear to have gained a couple of new followers over the last few days, so I would like to say a big hello and welcome!

Ok this card, as the title suggests, is a very simple Thank You card. And it is a thank you to all you wonderful followers! :)


I have used some of the gorgeous Sale-A-Bration Sycamore Street paper, and a retired Stamp...such a shame it got retired! This is the first time I have used it actually, mainly because it is retired. I got it during the last 'sell off'.


I stamped in Pool Party and Island Indigo SU markers. I finished with a couple of tiny pearls.

Challenges


If you would like to order any of the items I used, and receive free Sale-A-Bration items for every £45 you spend, please do contact me on 07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Also, if you would like to join my next Stampers 6 club, please get in touch...the next one will be starting in March, with still enough time to get your Sale-A-Bration items!

And if you would like to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, now is the perfect time to join up because during Sale-A-Bration you get to choose any products up to the value of £162.50 and still only pay £99!! That's an extra 25% of fabulous SU! goodies! I already have one lady who has taken advantage of this incredible offer and joined me as one of my tINKerbelles!
So please do get in touch...don't miss out! 

I hope to hear from you soon...

17 comments:

  1. Lovely "Thank You" cards Lizy. I like the different variations as well as the original. Love the retired stamp it's very elegant.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card, Lizy! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I adore the CAS style and the amazing colors! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us this week at Inkspirational--hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous!!

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super stylish card, so love the backing paper. Really neat and fresh looking
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this time
    Carol xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing CAS! Love the stamping and the pearls:) Thank you for joining Inkspirational this week, hope you join us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I have just signed up now! I LOVE this card! The CAS look is fabulous, the paper looks great with this stamp-so very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant card! I love the simplicity of the pattern broken up by the sentiment. Beautiful color choices as well. So glad that you joined us at Inkspirational this week! Hope to see you back!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is gorgeous Lizy, just stunning! I love the clean look of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect CAS - just how I like it! Love your design and colours. Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Lizy. So CAS, really love how you used the stamp and yest totally agree was sad that it retired! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Inkspirational, hope to see back next week. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely hope you can join Love to Create again next week for our Birthday Challenge Hugs Sandra DT xx
    http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty and elegant! love the color choices.

    visiting from CASE Study
    hope you can visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacular in every way! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous clean take on the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an elegant card! Beautiful! Thanks for linking this to CASE Study Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x