Monday, 1 April 2013

Thinking Of You

Good morning.
Here is a card I made the other day when Jen was round for a bit of crafting...


I've gone for a Lucky Limeade card blank, just for a different look, and I rather like it! It is a very simple card, with muted colours, just right for the occasion I think.

Supplies
Cardstock - Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Stamps - Summer Silhouettes, Hopeful Thoughts
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Always Artichoke
Other - Pearls

If you would like any of these gorgeous products ordering, please do contact me

Challenges

Hope you have a lovely Easter Monday...I'm off to work shortly but hope to get some crafting done later....I have some commissions to work on!

Bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful hun, love the simplicity of it and the colours work so well together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lizy. I would never have thought of putting all these colours together but I really like them (thanks to ColorQ!!!0
    Hope you've had a lovely Easter weekend
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS card Lizy - love the colours.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x