Sunday, 5 May 2013

A pretty recycled flower!

Good morning!
Well where has the lovely weather we were promised gone??? I mean, I'm not surprised it's raining on a British Bank Holiday, but...we were promised!

Oh well...at least I won't feel guilty for staying indoors holding a craft workshop today then!

I have a little card here that I made using some material given to me by a lady who works in a blind making factory.


I have used the Blossoms Party Originals die to make the flower, and the centre is made using the Designer Builder Brads and some Silver Glass Glitter. 


The paper is from Twitterpated and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - Twitterpated
Sentiment - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Basic Black
Other - Designer Builder Brads, Silver Glass Glitter

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order £250 of products and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £155 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

Challenges

I'm off to my parents' later, what are you up to? Hope you have a lovely weekend, whatever you're getting up to!



12 comments:

  1. a very elegant classy looking card love the grey and gorgeous flower-thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    carol DT x
    we have sun yyaay(sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lizy. That paper is lovely with the pink of the flower. Love how you've used material to make that flower, it's really pretty.

    It's a beautiful day here today. Lovely and sunny, still windy though. So nice I couldn't think to go to church in my winter coat even though it's still not very warm. Lovely in the conservatory. I think hubby and the dogs are probably sleeping just now in the sun!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lizy! I love the soft neutrals and the elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that flower is sooooo pretty and delicate!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Lizy, very elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lizy.your flower is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again with the simple elegance..Thank you so much I love your creations.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy, elegant design! I love the color palette! These colors are soft, yet visually they come across very strong! Nicely done! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the CAS look! The glitter on the flower is beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely CAS card! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these gorgeous colours Lizy and that pretty flower centre. Hope you got your sunshine back! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x