Sunday 1 December 2013

A Whole Lot Of Love!!

Hello all and Happy Advent!
Wow! I have had the busiest week ever! 4 craft stalls, friends visiting, church and putting up the Christmas tree....crazy times!

So I am a little behind in showing you our beautiful new stamp sets that were released today! But better late than never, right?!



Aren't these just gorgeous??! So romantic and pretty! 


And even available in French and German too!

I really love these stamps and I will be ordering mine next week. If you would like me to add yours to my order too, please contact me and I will be happy to do that for you! Alternatively, you can get them direct from my online store, and have them sent direct from Stampin' Up! to you.

Ok, it really is time for me to go to bed now! I shall hopefully be back tomorrow with a project to share!

Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x