Tuesday 3 December 2013

Vintage Shopping List

Good morning!
As you may know, I had a busy day on craft stalls this weekend, so I thought I would share with you one of my most popular items.


These magnetic shopping lists went down a storm! This one has used Modern Medley DSP, a doily and a butterfly from Best Of Butterflies to decorate this. Isn't it pretty?

If you would like to buy any of the products I have used here, or in any of my projects, please do click through to my online shop using the link on my sidebar.

I am starting a new Stampers 6 club in January, just in time for the new Sale-a-Bration promotion, where you will receive free products for every £45 spend! If you would like to know more about Stampers 6, you can read about it hereor feel free to contact me with any queries.
I have only 3 spaces left!

Thanks for popping by today!


1 comment:

  1. Well done on your success with your craft stall - magnetic shopping list? Gr8 idea too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x