Saturday 7 December 2013

Metallic Gorgeous Grunge and Washi Tape

Good morning LIMettes!
Ooh it's been a while since I fit some early Saturday morning crafting in! This week at Less Is More the challenge is

METALLIC plus ONE OTHER COLOUR

so I have gone for gold and Midnight Muse...


I have heat embossed the Gorgeous Grunge with gold EP, added some of the upcoming gold washi tape and a sentiment from Express yourself in Midnight Muse.


The panel is the matted onto a Midnight Muse layer before mounting to the card.

If you would like to buy any of the products I have used here, or in any of my projects, please do click through to my online shop using the link on my sidebar.

I am starting a new Stampers 6 club in January, just in time for the new Sale-a-Bration promotion, where you will receive free products for every £45 spend! If you would like to know more about Stampers 6, you can read about it hereor feel free to contact me with any queries.

Hope you like this! I am now off to work then a much needed get together with Jen for the afternoon!

Bye for now! :)



9 comments:

  1. FABULOUS - love the splatter - well done on being first this week too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card! Special colours! Have a great weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.i love the fab and funky design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Lizy, I have bought this set but haven't Managed to try it out yet!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card...love your use of the washi tape....

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this card with the grunge design!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the washi!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x