Saturday 2 November 2013

Fireworks!

Good morning!
I took Keiran to a firework display last night....he didn't like it. I haven't taken him for a couple of years as he has never liked them, but I asked him and he wanted to go. Looks like it'll be another couple of years before I try again!

Anyway, over at Less Is More this week, there is a theme that makes you think of fireworks.

DARK BACKGROUND WITH A SPLASH OF COLOUR(S)

So here is my firework inspired card...


I have used the sentiment from Feeling Sentimental and the little snowflake from Warmth & Wonder. The glitter I have used is from my many little pots of glitter I have lying around...tonnes of it! I set it on the card using Heat and Stick Powder...it's brilliant! That glitter is going nowhere!

I hope to get a bit of crafting done this afternoon while Keiran is at a birthday party, so I shall be back with something tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday and if you're going to a bonfire or firework display, stay safe!



7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fireworks Lizy!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple but so effective Lizy. Enjoy your crafty afternoon
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a fine thing to work with several colours of EP! Love the card! Have a creative weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fabulous card Lizy - the glitter looks great against the dark background and I love the heat and stick for keeping it stuck! Perhaps Keiran might enjoy the fireworks from an upstairs window? Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lizy.i love how the colours pop from the black ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great glittery card, Lizy. Love the LO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x