Tuesday 12 November 2013

Mojo Monday notebook

This will be a super quick post this morning as I have to leave for work in a couple of minutes!

Here is my entry into this week's challenge at Mojo Monday...


I have used up some little bits that have been hanging around my desk for a while!



I gently rubbed Crumb Cake ink over all the paper elements to give a vintage look.

Supplies
Stamps - Hearts a Flutter, Papillon Potpourri
Embossing - Pretty Print, Whisper White Stampin' Emboss
Ink - Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Versamark
Ribbon - Crumb Cake Taffeta, Pool Party Seam Binding
Punch - Elegant Butterfly

If you would like to order any of these products, you can do so from my online store by clicking the link in my sidebar.

Here is the sketch I used...


Right, got to dash!
See you tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. love this lizy.really beautiful and pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful & so pretty. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x