Monday 11 November 2013

Modern Medley notebooks

Good morning!
Did you have a good weekend? I didn't get much crafting other than some Christmas orders and convention swaps, so here are some notebooks I made last week, showcasing the stunning Modern Medley Designer Series Paper...


This is without a doubt my favourite DSP in the current catalogue, and it works beautifully on these little pads. 

Supplies
DSP - Modern Medley
Stamps - Morning Meadow, Elements of Style
Ink - Basic Black
Other - Soft Sky Seam Binding, Designer Series Buttons

If you would like to order any of the current items I have used on my projects, please do contact me, or you can shop direct from my online store by clicking the links in my sidebar.

Just a quick post from me today, hopefully I'll have something for you tomorrow!




2 comments:

  1. I agree this paper is stunning and your notebooks look absolutely beautiful! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning lizy.gorgeous designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x