Friday 1 March 2013

Guess the stamp set! ;)

Good morning! 
I'm going to show you the card I shall be demonstrating at my SU workshop on Sunday. Shhhh...don't tell! ;)


Have a guess which stamp set I'm using?? Yup! Again! I can't help it...I so totally love it! I have so many ideas for this set I can tell you!


This time I coloured the flowers by colouring a patch onto my Stamp-a-Majig plastic sheet and lifting it off with a damp cotton bud, then gently brushing and dabbing it onto the flowers. It give a slightly more water coloured effect I think.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamps - Secret Garden, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink (markers) - Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Punches & Dies - Secret Garden Framelits, Word Window, Elegant Label
Other - Paper Piercing Essentials Pack

If you would like me to order this fabulous set, and maybe earn some free Sale-A-Bration goodies, please do get in touch!
07915 698577 or email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com

Challenges
CASual Fridays - Wallpaper

Time for work, gym, then a date! ;)
Have a fab friday!

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful clean and classy card with these lovely colors!! I'm sure the gals at your stamp camp are going to love it. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy, this is such a beautiful card! Love your design and the background and the flowers.. adorable!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great coloring technique, Lizy! It makes for such a softness in your blooms. Your class will have a blast, I'm sure. Thanks so much for playing in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Lizy. Really love this set. May have to buy it! Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have used the colors beautifully...I love your gorgeous CAS design!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beauty in this card is in the simplicity, less is more. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x