Thursday 28 March 2013

Mittens!

Good afternoon!
I have a super quick card to show you before I head off to visit my parents in Huddersfield...


I haven't made many Christmas cards yet this year, and with it still feeling wintery with the weather, I think I got inspired lol!


Quite simply, this is made using the Make a Mitten stamp set, and the Nicely Knit Stampin' Around Wheel...first time I used it! The sentiment is.....yup! Teeny Tiny Sentiments! All the stamping is done with Riding Hood Red to give a Nordic feel.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Make a Mitten, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Nicely Knit Stampin' Around Wheel
Ink - Riding Hood Red

If you would like me to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, please do contact me.

I am entering this into the challenge at Crafting with Connie And Mary this week, which is this fab sketch...
2013 Thursday Challenges-008

I'm off now so have a lovely day!

8 comments:

  1. Yes...definitely more winter than spring around here in Ohio, too!!! Love the red/white mitten card...so crisp and classy looking! Great job with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean and simple card! Love the mittens! It's never too early to start those Christmas cards! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card Lizy. I love red and white for Christmas cards. I've just made a Christmas card today too for my DT card. Now I'm going to try to make something quick. Well that's the plan anyway!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment looks like it was meant for that stamp set! Love the "neat as a pin" feel of the card! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card! Love how you used stamping to define all the elements on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy and simple Christmas card! Great for reproducing if you have lots to do! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I was looking at your CUTE winter card...it was snowing here. Of course the day before it was almost 60 but what can you say. DARLING card! LOVE the mitten set...soo cute! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little mittens worked out perfectly on this sketch. I am so over winter and ready for spring - it finally looks like spring here. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x