Monday 25 March 2013

Marry Me


Good morning!
I'm off for a week, but how much crafting I'll get done is debatable  as I have Keiran to entertain too! But he has allowed me half an hour in my craft room while he's playing in his bedroom, so I have made the most of it!

Here is what I have made...


Wedding season is approaching so I need to stock up! I have used Marry Me and stamped it in basic black.


I then used my Simply Scored tool to score around my panel for a little extra interest and finished with a few little gems for obligatory wedding sparkle!

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamp - Marry Me
Ink - Basic Black
Tools - Simply Scored

If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! products, please do contact me! I also have just 2 places left on my Stampers 6 club which is starting in April, so please let me know if you would like to join...the spaces fill up very quickly!

Challenges


I'm now going to attempt a couple of Golden Anniversary cards for  orders, if Keiran will let me!
Bye for now!

11 comments:

  1. i love this!esp how u have just scored round the edges-never thought of doing that!useful as i havent got any dies to make shapes for toppers so anythin to make a square interesting is appreciated!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy this is so elegant. I love the little sparkle of bling in the bride's hair! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant clean and simple card. I love all of the white with the hint of black, it is fabulous. The frame is awesome and I love the circle with the sentiment in it. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, to make it a wedding card. The simplicity of the design works beautifully with the silhouette. Lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.I hope you will join us again next week for another challenge.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lizy, very elegant. Love the little touch of sparkle.

    Good luck with getting any crafting done while Keiran's on holiday. Up here the school holidays start at the end of this week. I have Monday off next week. Fantastic, a whole day to myself! I had last Monday off but spent it coming back from my daughter's where we'd been babysitting and then catching up with washing and ironing.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing our circle challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous, Lizy! LOVE the fabulous CAS feel and your gorgeous silhouette and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but oh, so stylish Lizy! Love the scored lines and sparkle that you added, what a great take on our CASE challenge!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Inkspirational, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scored lines are such a great detail to this card. I do like clean designs for wedding cards, and the black and white color combination is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! I love the simplicity, the elegancy and the bling... And the scored lines makes it totallt perfection! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is so elegant - thanks for playing with us at That Craft Place xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x