Friday 22 March 2013

A little packet of diamonds!

Good morning!
Ok....who hid spring??? Either that or I fell asleep last night and woke up next winter!

Oh well....perfect crafting weather! ;)
I have to make the most of today as I won't get too much crafting time this week, as Keiran is off for Easter. 

So it's deadline day! It is the very last day to order for this year's Sale-A-Bration promotion! I am very sad about it, I have to say :( It has been wonderful and I am so proud to have been a part of it in my first year as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

So, to bid a fond farewell, I have a little something to show you that I had sent out in my ladies' parcels earlier this month, that showcases some of the gorgeous SAB freebies!


I used Vintage Verses & Bloomin' Marvellous stamps and Sycamore Street Papers.


Each little envelope had a thank you card and a few of the stunning Vintage Faceted Buttons inside, like a package of little diamonds!


I finished with a little thank you from the Itty Bitty Banners set.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Designer Series Papers - Sycamore Street (SAB)
Stamps - Bloomin' Marvellous, Vintage Verses (SAB), Itty Bitty Banners
Framelits - Bitty Banners, Labels Collection
Ink - Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Punch - Bitty Butterfly

So, if you would like to take this chance to get any of the Sale-A-Bration items free, please do email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com or call me on 07915 698577 before 5pm today, and I will happily place your order for you!

Challenges

I'm off to make the most of my guilt free craft time now!
Enjoy your day, whatever you're doing! :)


8 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to receive one of these gorgeous little packages from you Lizy and I can truly say how lovely it is. Those buttons are beautiful so thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thank you cards and envelopes Lizy. I love those buttons and the bitty banners and dies. I'm really pleased with the Sale-A-Bration goodies I got during the promotion!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely thank you cards and envelopes Lizy. I love those buttons and the bitty banners and dies. I'm really pleased with the Sale-A-Bration goodies I got during the promotion!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thank you cards and envelopes Lizy. I love those buttons and the bitty banners and dies. I'm really pleased with the Sale-A-Bration goodies I got during the promotion!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Love those packets!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Anything But a Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely Lizy, such pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects Lizy :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge :)

    Hugs Mandy xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x