Friday 22 March 2013

Happiest Wishes

Good evening!
Wow 3 post in a day lol! I'm posting this one because I've just realised that one of the challenges I'm entering into is about to run out!


I have used Happiest Birthday Wishes (a retired hostess set) for this one. I mounted all my panels on Pacific Point cardstock, using the Adorning Accents Edglits on the scalloped panel.


The Designer Paper is Polka Dot Parade and the ribbon is Marina Mist Striped Organdy.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pacific Point
Designer Paper - Polka Dot Parade
Stamp - Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired hostess)
Ink - Basic Black
Ribbon - Marina Mist Striped Organdy
Edgelits - Adorning Accents

As you probably know by now, it is your last chance to make the most of the Sale-A-Bration promotion, either by getting something free for every £45 you spend, or by choosing £162.50 worth of catalogue items and only paying £99!!! If you want to take advantage of either of these incredible offers, please contact me before 5pm tonight! I really don't want you to miss out!!

Challenges

As I mentioned earlier, it was Keiran's Easter Parade today at school, and he decorated a 'balloon egg' for it. Here he is with it this morning...


And here he is collecting his runner up prize for it! He got 2nd! (out of 2 lol!)


He was very chuffed bless him!

Anyway, I have some commission orders to get on with so I best get on!
Have a lovely evening :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card Lizy with its' lovely fresh colours. I'm loving CAS cards more and more.

    Well done to Keiran. Tell him I love his "balloon egg." It looks great, he obviously enjoys making things too.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you used for your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps!

    Congrats to your son on his balloon egg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Lizy, love all the white space! thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card Lizzy. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a striking card! I just love how you've used the sketch so literally, but made it look so absolutely different! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lizy! I love the clean lines! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x