Monday 4 March 2013

World Treasures

Good morning!
How was your weekend? I am here after a very busy weekend with my market on Saturday and a Stampin' Up! workshop yesterday! The workshop really was fun...there are a couple of pictures at the end of this post.

I have here a card that was totally inspired by the challenge at Colour Q this week. You'll see why shortly!


This stamp set is the one I won from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. It's called World Treasures. I inked up the stamp in all different colours using my markers before stamping it.


I did the same with the border. I decided to trim the image to add a little interest, then finished with lots of tiny gems from a nailart kit. The sentiment is Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps - World Treasures, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Inks (markers) - Summer Starfuit, Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point

If you would like me to order any Stampin' Up! items from you, please do get in touch! I place an order once a month, which you could add yours to, or for information on joining a Stampers 6 group, please have a look here

Don't forget, the Sale-A-Bration promotion is only available until 22nd March, so to get your freebie with every £45 spend, contact me... don't miss out!

Challenges

Ok, as promised, a couple of picks from the workshop yesterday...

Working on our projects...

With our finished calendars!

After we'd finished crafting, I did the draw for the prize I was offering. This candle...

I also gave a £5 voucher and a pencil wrapped with Designer Series Paper, and of course each guest got to keep the calendar she made!

If you would like to book a workshop, I live in the Bolton area and I would love to come to your home/workplace/craft group and demonstrate the fabulous products! And as the host, you get the chance to earn lots of freebies! Please do get in touch for more information!

Right, I have a large order to post, then to the gym, then more crafting!
Have a lovely Monday!

20 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and elegant card! Love the image and the touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a stunning stamp, and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a brilliant time can't wait for the next crafting/stamp meeting, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lizy that peacock is stunning! Congratulations on winning it! Your card is just gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a busy weekend Lizy. Your ladies look very happy with their calendars. Love that candle. I need to decorate a candle for my show on Saturday, but now I should finish the jumper. Pity I hate sewing up knitting!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Lizy. I love the colours and fresh look to your lovel card. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You could not have picked a more perfect stamp and more perfect way of coloring it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lizy, you coloured the images wonderfully! Perfect take on both the sketch and colour challenges!
    Just have to say I adore the candle you made too!
    Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Inkspirational & I really hope to see you playing along with us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card--great use of the colors and our sketch! LOVE that amazing candle--glad you had fun at your workshop! :) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the perfect image for this week's colors. Your card is simply stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Lizy what a beautiful card, the image is stunning and very elegant, I saw it om MIM and had to look closer.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful peacock, Lizy, and a lovely card! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing your card. I love the peacock.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful peacock stamp! You've chosen such nice colors for this card, which look very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for taking part in the That Craft Place challenge - your card is so lovely and fresh! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous make - looks fabulous with the different colour markers - workshop looks fun too! (ps saw it on mim) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Just great coloring. Great clean look and great peacock! So glad that you joined us this week at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous CAS card. I love the peacock and pretty colours.
    I saw you on MIM
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card and Beautiful coloring Lizy..Loz.... Visited from MIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x