Wednesday 13 March 2013

Welcome to t'INKerbelles!!

Good evening!
I am here with a card I made to send to my first downline to welcome her into my team...t'INKerbelles! I have since had another keen crafter join me, and he will be getting a more 'manly' version lol! I just don't know what the male 't'INKerbelle' could be called... 

Anyway, the card...


I have used the Hearts A Flutter bundle and the Needlepoint Embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set.


Not very clear but I wrote under the middle panel. The whole lot is 'sewn' together with Pool Party Bakers Twine.

No challenges for this one...just wanted to share, and to give a huge welcome to my wonderful downlines!! 

Right, as my mojo is missing this evening, I'm off for a chill with a cuppa, and to attempt to clear off some of the programs on my Sky+ box...if I can stay awake that is!

Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. How abaout t'INKerbeau?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say the same thing as Sue! What a lovely card to send to your downline - those banners are beautiful! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Lizy, so soft and delicate.
    Recordings do tend to mount up on the Sky+ box don't they - good luck!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x