Saturday 16 March 2013

Less Is More - Frame It!

Good morning!
Quick post today...got to get to work, and this card took slightly longer to make than I thought it would!

So this morning, Chrissie and Jen over at Less Is More have chosen a theme of

FRAME IT!

Here is my card...


The reason this took longer than planned is because I have never tried the 'chalkboard' technique before, and for some unknown reason, I thought now would be a good time lol! All because there was a piece of black card on my desk this morning!


The stamp is from the Sale-A-Bration Vintage Verses freebie, stamped in Whisper White. I drew the frame around the card with a watercolour pencil, and finished with some Pool Party Baker's Twine and a tiny pearl, not that either are showing up very well.

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamp - Vintage Verses (SAB)
Ink - Whisper White
Other - Baker's Twine

If you would like to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! items, please do contact me as I'd love to cheer up your letterbox!

Right, time to get on....and I shall be wearing my England rugby shirt and cheering the lads on tonight...bring on the Grandslam!!


8 comments:

  1. You were swift off the mark again today Lizy, your chalkboard technique looks great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worthwhile though as your card's smashing and well done on being first this week

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy
    Great card.... Love you new technique....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, it looks fab, I haven't been brave enough to try the chalkboard technique yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Lizy. I haven`t tried the chalkboard technique yet but yours is great.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I love the paper you have used.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab chalkboarding hun... this stamp is perfect for it

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x