Wednesday 6 March 2013

Ice Cream Anniversary!

Oooh wouldn't that be great?? If Anniversaries were named after yummy foods instead of paper and wood lol! Ice-Cream, Chocolate, Sugared Almonds, Marzipan....Sorry, getting carried away!

I have another entry into the Less Is More colour challenge this week...


I pierced round the edge of my card first, with my Paper Piercing Essentials pack, then drew along the line to create 'stitching'. I then added my Very Vanilla Seam Binding and a Designer Vintage Faceted Button, with some Whisper White Baker's Twine which I coloured with Pink Pirouette to match my hearts.


I have used the hearts from the lurverly Hearts A Flutter set, and I've stamped them in various pinks. I then stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments through the middle of the plain heart to look like an arrow. Perfectly placed using my Stamp-a-Majig of course! I raised this heart up for definition.

Supplies
Card Stock - Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Stamps - Hearts A Flutter, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Inks (markers) - Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Blushing Bride, More Mustard
Ribbon - Very Vanilla Seam Binding
Baker's Twine - Whisper White
Other - Designer Vintage Faceted Buttons, Paper Piercing Essentials Pack

I'd love to feed your letterbox with some yummy Stampin' Up! goodies, so if you would like to place an order, please do contact me!

Challenges
2013 Thursday Challenges-004
donut dreams

Thanks for having a look today! I'm off to the gym now to work off all the calories that are in this ice-cream I'm dreaming of!




8 comments:

  1. I love this! Gorgeous paper piercing and faux stitching and then matched with that wonderful colour combo - yum! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How soft and sweet this is! Love the pretty soft colors! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love the soft colors! Love the hearts in place of the four squares! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Anniversary card! Love the soft sweet colors. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous CAS design Lizy. Love the soft colors ... and that paper pierced border. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Lizy, the gentle colours looks terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this design card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Lizy! Nice job using the hearts on the sketch - its very sweet. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x