Thursday 7 March 2013

Fluttering By

Good evening!
I know I'm a wee bit late, but I'm enjoying the crafting in the newly organised room, so much so I'm forgetting to blog lol!

I have a card here which I the last of a large Mother's Day order. The customer received them on Tuesday and she was thrilled with  all 6 of them !


I used Summer Silhouettes and Papillon Pot Pourri for this card, and my new best friend, my Stamp-a-majig! I used really soft colours...for this one. There is only one photo of it, and I only have that because I took a pic on my phone to send to my customer, then forgot to take 'proper' photos of it!

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Summer Silhouettes, Papillon Pot Pourri
Ink (markers) - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Old Olive
Edgelits - Adorning Accents
Ribbon - Pool Party Ruffled Edge Ribbon

Challenges
Flutterby Wednesday - Open (though this was supposed to be entered into last week's sketch but I forgot to enter it!)

Right...gotta go finish a card!
Goodnight!


6 comments:

  1. Such soft colours Lizy, its beautiful. Glad you're enjoying your re-organised space :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and layout you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card, love the colours you've used. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Lou DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely created, thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for the Die for Dies Challenge, indeed a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty fluttering card thanks for sharing at fbw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so soft and elegant! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x