Sunday 17 March 2013

In the Frame (again)

Good morning!
Well what a disaster the rugby was! I only have one thing to say...gutted! :(

So, moving on....I had a lovely evening out with my girlies last night and got drenched coming home! But this morning I've woken to bright sunshine so I'm smiling :) 

I do still have to go to work though so here is a quickie I made this morning for the Less Is More - Frame It challenge.


I have used Crosses of Hope and stamped in Regal Rose. 


I stamped off the sentiment once before stamping onto the card to make it a little more subtle. I did stamp it directly onto the frame panel originally, but it didn't stamp quite right so I had to cover it! The butterfly is the bitty butterfly punch. I finished with a few tiny nail art gems.

Supplies
Stamps - Crosses of Hope
Ink - Regal Rose
Punch - Bitty Butterfly

If you would like to order any lovely Stampin' Up! products, please do contact me! I love making people smile, and I promise you'll be grinning from ear to ear if you make the most of the Sale-A-Bration deal! 

Ok, I need to get going to church, then work...might be back later if I have time :)



6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lizy. That's a really pretty cross and I love that colour. And who amongst us hasn't had to cover up something that hasn't stamped just right!

    I'm just watching for Poppy and Oliver coming from Sunday School. Really handy the Parish Church in Crieff is right across the road from their house. Weather not too nice so best get my jacket on.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Lizy, so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card Lizy!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely one Lizy that's a super stamp!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Lizy and I love your chalkboard frame in the previous post too. You've gone frame-tastic this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love the cross hun... looks great in the pink

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x