Wednesday 27 March 2013

Get Well Wishes

Good morning!
I really wanted to post a card on Tuesday evening, that I made for an order, but the challenge had closed by the time I had, due to having a bit of a horrible afternoon! I went to the doctors as I have been in a lot of pain with my stomach for a few days, got a prescription, put the meds in the boot, then managed to crack Keiran on the head with the corner of the boot :'( So a trip to A&E so they could glue him back together, and by the time we got home, it was too late for anything! I am very pleased to report that Keiran has had no ill effects from his trauma and my stomach is starting to feel much better!

So before I treat him to a day out at Legoland Discovery, I am going to post a different card that I managed to put together last night...


I have used the Secret Garden Bundle here to make my flower, stamping it in Regal Rose onto Pretty In Pink card.


The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments - I think I surreptitiously made a get well card for the both of us lol! I finished with a few beads for the centre of the flower.

Supplies
Cardstock - Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Stamps - Secret Garden, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink - Regal Rose
Designer Series Paper - Brights
Embossing - Honeycomb
Dies - Secret Garden & Bitty Banners Framelits

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! items, please do contact me as I would love to make you and your letterbox smile! :)

Challenges

Ok I'm off to get dressed, then off for a nice day out...enjoy your day, whatever you're doing!



9 comments:

  1. Love all the layers on your flower, Lizy! It's the perfect touch - glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty Lizy. The beads are the perfect finishing touch!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how the flower turned out hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizy, love what you've done with the flower this time. Love that colour. Must get some more colours.

    Poor Keiran, but glad to hear he's fine. Accidents like that happen very easily!. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling very well but hopefully that's you on the mend now.

    Did you enjoy your day out at Legoland Discovery. My kids would have loved that when they were little. All 3 loved Lego but my son and younger daughter were really keen on it. I think they like playing with their niece and nephew's Duplo now!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Your flower is beautiful, and I love the shades of pink that you used. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful embossing and the beads are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful CAS card Lizy - LOVE all the SU products you used, (I'm a huge fan!), and the pink and white combo.is so pretty.

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lizy, this is so . Do you know, when I first saw your flower, I thought it was made from velvet! It looks gorgeous. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what a day! You redeemed your bad day with this beautiful card, though! Just gorgeous! That flower looks almost 3-dimensional! So happy you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x