Thursday 11 July 2013

A 1st Anniversary Card

Good morning!
Well I did get everything done yesterday...except the gym! Oh well... ;)

Just recently I have had card commissions coming in thick and fast, and here is one of them...


This is a 1st wedding anniversary card for a couple that I made a wedding card for last year! They had a black and white theme then, so I continued with that theme using some Designer Paper from the lovely Modern Medley stack. I embossed a couple of panels with Lacy Brocade and the heart folder from Adorning Accents.


The sentiment panel is created using Labels Collection and Ovals Collection Framelits and a computer generated sentiment. I finished with some gems and hearts from a retired set. (wish they'd bring it back!)

If you would like to order any of the products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Challenges

Hope you have a lovely day in the sun! :)

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Lizy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card very stylish
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.really stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lizy, so elegant and stunning! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an elegant card, love the background so glad you joined us at Ooh La La Creations
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x