Thursday 25 July 2013

A Backyard Basics Sympathy Card

 Good morning all :)
I hope you are well? As I typed this last night, I had a really upset tummy, and bad tummy ache...I hope it's gone by the time this posts this morning :/

So this is a quick post of a card made using the lovely Backyard Basics stamp and framelits bundle.


I used the Woodgrain WF for the backgoround panel and the sentiment is from Morning Meadow Hostess Set.


I finished with a few pearls from my stash.

That's all from me today. Thanks for calling :)

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty Lizy, I love the embossed background.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lizy. Love the flowers against the woodgrain embossing. I haven't ordered the backyard basics bundle.....yet! But I might.

    Hope you're feeling better today.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word Lizy - WOW!!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautiful lizy.so soft and delicate :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x