Monday 15 July 2013

Best of Butterflies and Flower Garden

Hello and happy Monday to you all!
Wow I am busy with orders this week! I shall try and blog them all when I can.

Here is one of them...
This card is for a returning customer who has so far had 6 cards off me...it's nice to have customers coming back time and again :)


I have used a lot of die cutting and punching on this card - Ovals Framelits, Bigz Alphabet Typeset, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Pansy Punch, plus Lacy Brocade embossing folder - my Big Shot sure has been put through it's paces today!


The lovely Blushing Bride flowers are from the new Flower Garden stamp set, and the butterfly is from the stunning Best Of Butterflies.


I stamped my butterfly onto vellum for a soft, fluttery look.

Supplies
Stamps - Flower Garden, Best Of Butteflies
Ink - Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Dies/Punches - Ovals Framelits, Bigz Alphabet Typeset, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Pansy Punch
Embossing - Lacy Brocade EF


If you would like to order any of the products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Challenges

Right, work is calling. Hopefully I will have more to show you tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. so stunning lizy.gorgeous pretty layers and I love your delicate colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, love the delicate colours and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizy, beautiful colours.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and delicate.

    Thanks for sharing with us at TPC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how soft this card is!!!

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x