Monday 29 July 2013

A couple of Thank You's

 Hello!
I know...2 posts in one day! And not only that, 2 cards in one post!
I have to be super quick as the first card I have made fits into a challenge that ends in 10 mins!


This is made using the sentiment from Oh, Hello and the Framelit from Chalk Talk. The Designer Paper is This 'n That and I finished with some Linen Thread and a couple of Essentials Hardware Clips.

Challenges


Phew! Now that's done, I'll relax a little and tell you about my second card...


Another thank you card, this time using Mosaic Madness and Express Yourself. Quite a simple card, but when I saw the colour combo for the challenge, I just knew it was going to work!

Supplies for both cards
Stamps - Oh, Hello, Mosaic Madness, Express Yourself (Hostess)
Ink - Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Framelits/Punch - Chalk Talk, Mosaic Punch
Embossing - Chevron EF
Other - Linen Thread, Stamp-a-Majig, Essentials Hardware Clips

If you would like to order any of the other fabulous new products, and have the opportunity to earn some of the gorgeous hostess items, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Challenges

We've had a lovely day today at the new Sealife Centre in Manchester. We did have to queue for about an hour, but it was good when we got inside. In fact, the colours used on my second card really remind me of the coral on display!

Have a good evening :)

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! You did a wonderful job with the Throwdown colors... thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning cards lizy.your cas designs are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love how you used the colors...this is such a fabulous CAS design!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Lizy! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your interpretation of the sketch. I love the Mosaic Madness set and this is a great way to use it. Thanks for joining in with the fun at CC&S

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, both! Love how you inked the medallions on the second one. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x