Sunday 28 July 2013

A Modern Wedding Card

Good morning! 
Wow we had a lot of rain last night! Did you? We started off camping in the back garden, but it didn't last long! We came inside at the first sign of lightening!

So I am here with a card that I made to enter into the DT call at Stampin' Celebration, and here is the inspiration photo...


And here is the card I made...

Yes, this IS a tent fold DL card! I have a lot of A3 cardstock so I can make pretty much any size card blank I like!

The main panel is stamped using one of the heart stamps from Hearts a Flutter, stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe, using my Stamp-a -majig for perfect placement. The flower was created using the small heart punch, and the top panel is the new Co-ordinations card, also in Crisp Cantaloupe, embossed using one of the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders and gently sanded to lift the colour off the hearts.


 The sentiment is from Sweet Essentials and I punched it out using just the ends of the Elegant Label Punch. I finished with some of the gorgeous new Ruffle Stretch Trim and a few seed beads from my stash. 

Supplies
Cardstock - Co-ordinations
Stamps - Hearts a Flutter, Sweet Essentials
Ink - Crisp Cantaloupe
Punches - Small Heart, Elegant Label
Embossing - Adorning Accents EF
Ribbon - Ruffle Stretch Trim

If you would like to order any of the other fabulous new products, and have the opportunity to earn some of the gorgeous hostess items, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!


Challenges

Right, I'm off to church now... see you tomorrow!




4 comments:

  1. LOL! I thought the first picture was your card! ROFL! Thank goodness it wasn't :) Love your card sweetie very nice indeed.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lizy.i love the hearts and yummy peach colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Lizy. I love all the different elements you've used to make it. I'm loving the look of the new Co-ordinations card from SU. Think I may have to order some when I order some Christmas stash!

    Been really wet here all day. When I got out of the car at the church car park I was relieved to see I hadn't parked near any puddles as I had an elderly passenger.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x