Saturday 20 July 2013

Cheers for A 40th Birthday!

Good morning!
Ok, it's Saturday morning which means it is a new challenge at Less Is More!
Unfortunately, I am away for the weekend so I shall have to wait until monday to enter!

I do, however, have a card for you today, which is one of the commission cards I have been working on.


I have used the fab Happy Hour stamp set, the gorgeous new Mosaic embossing folder, and a few retired bits of paper, ribbon and buttons.


Supplies
Stamp - Happy Hour
Ink - Tempting Turquoise, Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Tools - Simply Scored
Other items are retired

If you would like to order any of the products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!


Challenges

Ok I'm off for a fun day in Cambridge...hope you have a good day too!

6 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lizy.the cocktails are fab and great colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday card Lizy. And I see the recipient shares my name! Oh to be just 40 lol!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! It really works with those challenges. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic birthday card Lizy! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love those drinks and how you colored them! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your birthday card, Lizzy, love those drink stamps and you used them beautifully! So happy you shared your card with us at the colourQ, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x