Monday 1 July 2013

Up, Up & Away!

Happy Monday! No? Oh well....sorry lol!
Have you had a good weekend? I had a lovely one spent with my gorgeous little man!

I did manage to quickly make a couple of cards though, after he'd gone to bed...here is one of them.


This is the last 'retiring' card...I have used Up, Up and Away...another fab set that I'm sad to see go. I stamped it perfectly using my Stamp-a-majig tool in Lucky Limeade and Pumpkin Pie.


I again stamped the background using the 'acrylic block' technique!
Aren't they fab? I really love these little balloons...just wish I'd used them more!

Supplies
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamp - Up, Up and Away
Ink - Bashful Blue, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie
Designer Series Paper - In Colours 2011-2013

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!
I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Challenges
I hope you have a lovely Monday and that it's not too hard on you if you've had a heavy weekend! ;)

10 comments:

  1. love this lizy.gorgeous soft colours and the balloons are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set too and dont use it nearly enough. Love your colour choices and layout. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lizy, love the design...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice...love how the balloons seem to float off the main panel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful Lizy and lovely soft colours. Thanks for joining us over at Sweet Stampin this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Lizy, love this! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is pretty, love the soft colours, it's perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Lizy! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! I really love the great colors of inks you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x