Wednesday 17 July 2013

More Mosaic Madness!

Hello all!
I've had another busy night making cards...got another 2 out of the way....you will get to see them soon, I promise!

For now though, here are the little 4x4in cards I made for my Stampers 6 ladies this month. I only have 4 to show you as 2 of them were packed up before I realised I hadn't photographed them!



I have used the Mosaic Madness stamps and punch again, which you can purchase in a bundle, saving you 15% on buying them separately...bargain! :)


I have used Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Melon Mambo and Crumb cake for my card.

I am going to quickly link this card up to Colour Throwdown as it ends in 4 hours...gosh is it almost 1am?? Ouch!


Ok, time for bed!
Night!
Lizy xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this sweet set of mini cards! Thanks so much for playing along and helping us celebrate at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lizy.i love the fab stamps and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x