Tuesday 16 July 2013

Mosaic Madness!

Hello all!
This is going to be a quick post today as it is almost midnight as I type and schedule this post...I have been working on some commission cards tonight, sadly none that I can show just yet.

But here is a couple of very simple little cards I made to pop into a couple of parcels this week...


I used Mosaic Madness stamp set, matching punch and embossing folder. The stamping was done in Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding. I put the punched out shape in a different place on each...


Which do you think looks better?
(I have no idea why the bottom picture is this colour...they're both the same!)

If you would like to order any of the products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.


Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

No challenges today, for a change!

Right, have a lovely day and I shall hopefully have something more interesting tomorrow for you!



1 comment:

  1. These are stunning Lizy and I love all the matching elements! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x