Sunday 14 July 2013

A new stamp set and some Kissing!

Good morning all!
I had the most fantastic afternoon yesterday with my lovely neighbours and their Italian and Ukranian families! It was a 90th Birthday celebration and we sat and chatted, ate and drank all afternoon! Bliss!

Of course, I then had to make a card for today and I wasn't sure what to make, then I spotted one of the gorgeous new Hostess sets that popped through my door earlier this week!

So here is what I came up with...


This is very simply one of the lovely stamps from Morning Meadow which I coloured with Tempting Turquoise and Real Red before stamping. I then stamped the sentiment from the same set, in Basic Gray, perfectly positioned using my Stamp-a-majig. 

The little birdie has been 'kissed'! 'Kissing' is when you ink up one stamp, then 'kiss' it with another un-inkined stamp, before stamping, to create a pattern. My birdie was 'kissed' using one of the stamps from the Hearts a Flutter set. I like the 'feathery' look!


A close up showing the little sparkly finishing touch, along with the paper piercing created using the Paper Piercing Essentials Pack.



Supplies
Cardstock - Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Stamps - Morning Meadow, Hearts A Flutter
Ink - Real Red, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise
Other - Paper Piercing Essentials Pack

This stamp set is a hostess gift, only available when you spend £150, or host a party with sales of £150 or more. If you would like to find out more about parties, or would like to place an order, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be very happy to help!

Don't want to hold a party or spend £150? Well there is one other way to have your chance to get your hands on Hostess goodies! If you join one of my Stampers 6 clubs, you will have one month where you play virtual hostess and get a guaranteed minimum of £25 worth of hostess credits, all to yourself! For more information on my Stampers 6 clubs, please email me at lizyshouseofcards@mail.com
(I flipped the sketch...hope that's ok!)


I hope you get to enjoy some sun today, especially if you work all week! I will be working, sadly, but needs must!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS design! I love the piercing and the kissing Technique! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lizy. Love your choice of colours and the little touch of sparkle.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply gorgeous design lizy and I love the sweet bird :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lizy and I love the 'Kissing' technique!! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect take on the sketch--love your "kissed" bird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice CAS design!! Love the sparkles and pretty bird!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x