Saturday 27 July 2013

Less is More - Shoes??

Good morning LIMettes!
Yes, normal service has been resumed...I am here bright and early! We had a brilliant weekend in Cambridge though...alot of fun and girly giggles!

So this week, Chrissie and Jen have set us an inspiration challenges using this photo...


And by the way...I LOVE these shoes!! 

As I couldn't find any shoe stamps in a hurry, I decided to take the tall heels, black and ivory, and the real elegance from this picture to make a very tall, elegant card...


I have used the stunning Modern Medley papers, some Basic Black Taffeta ribbon, a Very Vintage Designer Button and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, punched with the Elegant Label. I finished with some tiny pearls from my stash.


I popped up the top layer for some definition.

If you would like to order any of the other fabulous new products, and have the opportunity to earn some of the gorgeous hostess items, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Thanks for saying hi today...hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

14 comments:

  1. Super inspiration from the pic too (LIM)

    Well done on being first this week

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lizy

    A great idea as you hadn't a stamp definitely fits the bill

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely elegant Lizy. Have a good weekend
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lizy, really elegant.

    These heels are so high!! Don't think I could walk in them!

    Glad to hear you're feeling fine again.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Nice solution to the challenge without using stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so classy jen.i love the colour combo and fab tall card shape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know how you do it Lizzy - great as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on the photo. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great Lizy!
    That's so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful card hon! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very classy card, love your take on the challenge.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So simple and elegant, love this Lizy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x