Tuesday 9 July 2013

A VERY bright Flower Garden!

Hello!
I have a very bright and cheerful card for you today, to match the weather of late and it somewhat looks like my garden at the moment...Lots of colour! :)


I have used my lovely new Flower Garden stamp for this card and I basically randomly stamped the flowers in Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Garden Green and Summer Starfruit, in that order I think.


The fabby sentiment that suit this card down to a T is from Happy Day, and the pretty butterfly is from Backyard Basics. I added a little paper piercing to the sentiment banner for a little added interest.

Supplies
Stamps - Flower Garden, Happy Day, Backyard Basics
Ink - Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Garden Green, Summer Starfruit
Dies - Backyard Basics
Other - Paper Piercing Essentials Pack

If you would like to order these sentiments, any of the products I have used, or any of the other fabulous new products, please do contact me and I will be very happy to place your order for you.

Please click on the catalogue link on my sidebar to browse the yummy new catalogue, or for £4.95 inc. p&p I can send you your very own copy to drool over and write your wishlist in!

Challenges

Right...off to work! Have fun in the sun! :)

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lizy. I love all the flowers and stunning bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The colors are perfect summer colors and the paper piercing really makes the sentiment pop. Love it!
    Thank you for joining Party Time Tuesday this week. Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Lizy. I love the bright colours you've used. I've been looking at these stamp sets too!

    We're still enjoying gorgeous weather here today.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card just makes me happy Lizy! All the pretty flowers and colors and of course the butterfly! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Stunning array of color. Your garden must be beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers and butterfly.Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Great outdoor challenge hugs Tania xx (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabulous for random stamping :) Great work!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today and for your valued comments!

Lizy x